Modelling hydrology and global changeCourse dates: Monday 13th to Friday 17th July 2020
The UK Hydro-JULES programme will host up to 15 students for a 5-day Summer School in 2020. The intention is to train undergraduate, post-graduate, early-career and other international junior scientists from the fields of water and the environment, land surface science, water resources, ecology, hydrometeorology, biogeochemistry and other related research areas concerned with the delivery of next-generation land-surface and hydrological predictions.
- Applications open 1st February 2020
- Closing date for applications 30th April 2020
- Location: The Centre for Ecology & Hydrology in Wallingford, Oxfordshire, UK
- Accommodation: To be provided in the City of Oxford, UK
- Organisers: Toby Marthews, Alberto Martínez-de la Torre and Heather Trevis (on behalf of the Hydro-JULES Steering Committee)
The Centre for Ecology & Hydrology (CEH) is a world-class research organisation focusing on land and freshwater ecosystems and their interaction with the atmosphere.
Hydro-JULES is a NERC-funded research programme which will build a three-dimensional community model of the terrestrial water cycle to underpin hydrological research in the United Kingdom (delivered by CEH in partnership with BGS and NCAS).